KANBAN in Action - NEW !!!
This training provides a deeper understanding of the evolutionary change method
Kanban. The focus is on practical learning based on concrete problems of the
participants. The training is therefore particularly suitable for those who...
• want to understand whether and how Kanban fits in the own organizational context;
• want to start with Kanban and are looking for initial support;
• already introduced Kanban and want to check if the implementation complies with state-of-the-art Kanban knowledge.
Kanban in Action means hands-on learning, and therefore you are strongly encouraged to bring your own questions and problems to the training! More than that: it is possible that you can design or improve your own kanban system in the training.
This is an accredited Kanban training and it follows the high quality standards of the Lean Kanban University (www.leankanbanuniversity.com).
For whom is the course?
Workshop Kanban is designed for professionals, who are in charge of process optimization, business performance or project management: managers, CIO, department managers, line managers, team leaders, project managers, technical leaders, engineers or anyone with interest in organization performance improvements.
What is in the course?
• To refresh: what is Kanban?
• Sources of dissatisfaction
• Making work visible
• Setting proper WIP limits
• Risk management with kanban: class of service
• Making promises you can keep
• Metrics and measurements
• Roles and meetings in Kanban
• Improvements ahead with proven models
• Kanban System Design
• Successful start with Kanban
Dr. Klaus Leopold – Writer, Trainer and Speaker
Dr. Klaus Leopold is computer scientist with many years of experience in the IT industry. He is co-author of the book "Kanban in der IT" (currently only available in German) and LKU accredited Kanban trainer and Kanban coach with LEANability (www.LEANability.com). His main interest is evolutionary change leadership using the Kanban method. Klaus is cofounder of the Limited WIP Society Austria and the Swiss Limited WIP Society and founding member of the management network Stoos. He publishes his current thoughts on his blog www.klausleopold.com
13-14.06.2013 CZ / Kladno, Kanban in Action, trainer Dr. Klaus Leopold, Austria, price 19.900 CZK + VAT (Earlybird until 1.04.2013 pays 18.900 CZK + VAT).
10-11.10.2013 CZ / Kladno, Kanban in Action, trainer Dr. Klaus Leopold, Austria, price 19.900 CZK + VAT (Earlybird until 1.09.2013 pays 18.900 CZK + VAT).
General commercial conditions for all trainings (In Czech) - download PDF.